| Anniversary appetizer in Wellington |
| Stop in Arthur's Pass on the TranzAlpine train ride |
![]() |
| Half Christmas at the Llama Lookout |
Our friends Rachael and Erik also hosted a "half Christmas" party with the TT gang at their house, the Llama Lookout. It was a great party complete with a white elephant gift exchange. Even the llamas got dressed up. It has been a fabulous 6 months; I can't believe it went by so quickly. Yet, so much has changed in ChCh in that time. Just a couple days ago the 'red zone' was re-opened and I got to walk freely through all the city streets. The Pallet Pavilion, a temporary outdoor events space by our house, got enough funding to stay open for another year. Marshall and I contributed and I got to paint our name on a pallet (one of my volunteer duties with Gap Filler). I like to think we left our small mark on Christchurch. It will certainly leave a life-long impression on us.
| Fancy name to tell us apart from the other Roberts who donated (thank you!) |

No comments:
Post a Comment